Your educational opportunities begin Saturday, October 11, with preconvention seminars that will give you the tools you need to help your business grow and succeed:
· NFDA Certified Crematory Operator ProgramTM
· NFDA Certified Preplanning Consultant Program
· Back to Basics: Skillful Embalming Techniques and Best Practices
Starting on Sunday, learn how to grow your business and better service families through workshops such as:
· Building a Brand for Your Business: How to Distinguish Your Funeral Home from the Competition - Rick Kizer and Georganne Bender
· Stand Out! Differentiate or Disappear - Larry Mersereau
· What Big Operators Do Better Than You: How to Level the Playing Field - Paul Seyler
· Smarter Marketing for Your Funeral Home - Rodger Roeser
· Technology in the Funeral Homes - James Spellos
· Getting to the Heart of Customer Satisfaction - Ron Rosenberg
· Cremation Liability and Your Funeral Home - Mike Nicodemus and Scott Gilligan
Workshops subject to change.
This is an amazing, one-stop-shop opportunity to gain continuing education credits and learn new ideas you can begin to implement as soon as you get home. And we're doing all the work for you when it comes to tracking your continuing education credits! Get scanned on your way out of each workshop.
Make the most of your NFDA Convention experience by attending as many preconvention seminars and workshops as you can! Take the opportunity to speak with presenters and fellow attendees to learn and network during the 2014 NFDA Convention. This is the place to learn from the best!
If you have questions while attending the 2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo, please see a staff member in a blue shirt or visit NFDA Central.