- Be sure to register for all events each registrant is attending.
- Your registration badge and event ticket (included with your badge) will be required for admittance into the Welcome Party at Wildhorse Saloon Sunday evening.
- If the Tuesday Funeral Directors Under 40 and/or Wednesday Hall of Fame Evening tickets are purchased, you will receive those tickets with your badge.
What's included with registration?
- Full Convention: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor.
- One Day Only: access to workshops, general sessions (Monday or Wednesday), Expo floor.
- Expo Only: access to Expo floor only.
- Non-licensed Family Member: access to workshops, general sessions, Expo floor – no CE.
- Student/Apprentice: access to workshops, general sessions and Expo floor.
What Happens Next?
- Registration confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation within two weeks of submitting your registration, call NFDA at 800.228.6332 or +1.262.789.1880.
- Please bring your confirmation email with you.
- When you arrive in Nashville, pick up your badge at the NFDA Registration Desk in the Music City Center.
NFDA Cancellation Policy: NFDA reserves the right to cancel the Convention due to circumstances beyond its control. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of the Convention, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer the registration fee to the same program at a future date. NFDA's liability for any cancellation is limited to a refund of the registration fee and shall not extend to any other claims, including, but not limited to: travel expenses, cancellation fees, lost wages, inconvenience and other related costs.
Replacement (Lost) Badges: NFDA Convention badges must be worn. If you lose or forget your badge, a replacement badge can be purchased for a $70 USD fee at the NFDA Registration Desk. If you find a badge, please return it to the NFDA Registration Desk. NFDA International Convention & Expo badge is required at all NFDA events.
Vendor Email Policy: Exhibitors using lead retrieval equipment receive a post-convention list of the attendees whose badges they scanned in the expo hall. If you do not want your email address provided on this list, please check the box labeled Opt Out From Vendor Emails on page 1 of the 2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo Registration Form or contact your Member Services Representative at 800-228-6332.
Photography Policy: By registering for this event, you consent that photos and videos of you at the event may be published in print or posted online in online photo albums, on photo/video sharing sites such as YouTube, on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, and in other web-based media at the sole discretion of NFDA.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA): NFDA only uses facilities that are in compliance with the ADA. If you require special assistance while attending the Convention, please visit the NFDA Registration Desk.
Note: Companies scheduled to exhibit at the 2014 NFDA Expo and their booth assignments, all workshops/presenters and all events are subject to change. Please see the NFDA Convention Program & Planner or Business Resource & Buyer’s Guide available at the Convention site in Nashville beginning October 11 for the most accurate listing of information.